MANAGED SERVICES: NETCARE
China Telecom (CT) NETCARE utilizes expert personnel, rigorous processes and China Telecom’s unified customer network monitoring management platform to deliver end-to-end, real-time proactive monitoring and network troubleshooting to clients. The CT NETCARE team manages maintenance and warranty services for customer premise equipment (CPE) owned by the client or clients may choose to lease CPE equipment from China Telecom Americas and have it managed by the CT NETCARE team.
China Telecom's NETCARE has two major components: network monitoring and network outsourcing.
NETCARE effectively enables the customer's IT department to deliver improved network operations and management services to the company. NETCARE leverages the multi-million dollar investment that China Telecom has recently made in a state-of-the art operating support system. It aims to:
- Support and strengthen the maintenance management capability of the IT department at a reduced cost;
- Enhance the satisfaction of end users with the IT operations & management service;
- Help corporate IT resources act most effectively on corporate core business and new IT projects development.
There are two ways that China Telecom can support clients with the Network Outsourcing.
1. China Telecom will manage maintenance and warranty services on the customer's own CPE or;
2. Customers can lease CPE from China Telecom and have China Telecom manage it on the client's behalf.
In either case, Network Outsourcing enables IT professionals to allocate their internal resources to other priorities while China Telecom expertly manages network resources, with clients retaining full visibility into network operations and equipment status. China Telecom integrates ITIL-based best practices methodologies to provide a portfolio of services including:
- Equipment lease and maintenance for the network and IT systems
- Real-time monitoring and reporting
- Scheduled and emergency maintenance
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Day-to-day management
- Regular operation maintenance as proactive support
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download our NETCARE Guide.